We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Get out those decorative leftover beads to create this easy project. Various silver pieces in progressive sizes dangle on a silver wire attached to jump rings. In less than an hour, you can complete this stress free earring project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Grapevine Cluster Earrings
- Wire-Wrapped Beaded Stud Earrings
- Amethyst Drop Earrings
- Enchanting Emerald Earrings
- Beautiful Beaded Hoop Earrings
- Japanese Dangle Earrings
- Anthro Knockoff Earring Tutorial
- Stunning Waterfall DIY Beaded Earrings
- Colorful Crystal Waterfall Drops
- Carnelian Dotty Post Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials