We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Prepare to be stunning in these Pearl Drop Briolette Earrings. This is a fast, but elegant, DIY earrings project. These simple drop earrings are made with pearls, wire, and faceted midnight blue glass briolettes that culminate in the best pair of evening wear earrings. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make earrings you are sure to adore. The cuts in the briolette gems reflect colors and change the midnight blue to various shades of beautiful blue hues. These homemade earrings drape down at just the right length so that they have a little swing, but are never gaudy. You will not want to take them off.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypePearl, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials