We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Prepare to be mesmerized by these enchanting Monte Carlo Drop Earrings. Stunning, fierce, and chic, these homemade earrings are needed in the collection of any jewelry lover. Faceted black beads contrast sleek silver wire brilliantly to create an elegant look. Picturesque, glamorous, and fun, these DIY earrings evoke the principality of Monaco they are named after. Wear them with a simple black dress and they will still have a major fashion impact. Convinced you need these DIY drop earrings this instant? Well you can have them right now! This stylish pair of earrings can be whipped up in about an hour.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials