We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Make DIY earrings that will have those around you green with envy. These Hinged Green Earrings are the perfect accessory to add to your ensemble. Perfect for every occasion, from St. Patrick's Day to Christmas to a regular day when you want to feel stunning. These emerald-colored beauties are quick, cool, and chic!
"Looped wires form a 'hinge' to connect shiny, metal figure eights and faceted green teardrop beads. The beads swing freely and catch reflections with each movement. Simple steps guide you to completing these pretty earrings in less than an hour."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials