Jasper Stone and Silver Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This simple stringing project requires no special skills, just a love for Jasper Stone. No matter how little jewelry you've created, you can complete this necklace in about an hour. After making numerous Jasper Stone projects, I had six beads left over, one more than I needed for this necklace. The beautiful silver triangle beads came from Hobby Lobby. I believe they were meant as bead caps or tassel caps but I thought they would look fantastic mixed with the stones. And they do!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGemstone, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone Statement Necklace
- Stretch Bracelet Stack
- Dangly Pearl Earrings
- Jasper Stone and Silver Necklace
- Rose Cluster Faux Perfume Bottle Necklace
- Necklace with Rainbow Drinking Straws
- 13 Free Loom Beading Patterns
- Making Jewelry with Cricut
- Sundance-Inspired Boho Layered Necklace
- 28+ DIY Choker Necklaces to Make
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials