Double Silver Tube Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This necklace was made to dazzle! Glass turquoise beads and curved silver tube beads, also called noodle beads, are the perfect pairing for a simple to make project. Any style or texture noodle beads can be used to create this project as long as the they are 55mm long. The tubes flank a mix of turquoise and round silver beads which separate the tubes just enough to create a curve that sits comfortably on the neck. This project requires little more than simple stringing skills."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials