We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"There's a lot of movement and appeal in these marbled Blue Jasper Dangle Earrings. In less than an hour you can assemble the components with simple eye pins and a few turns from round nose pliers. The beaded triangles help the colors to really pop!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Gemstone, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The autumn season can be chilly, so stay chic and make this Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace. It is big enough to protect against the… Continue reading: "Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace"
- Pink Loop Earrings
- Colorful Miyuki Earrings
- Rosy Silver Tube Earrings
- Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops
- Nevada Sky Seed Bead Dangles
- Ice Crystal Earrings
- Easy and Gorgeous Geometric Earrings
- Enchanted Forest Earrings
- Autumn Amber Beaded Earring Pattern
- 25 Drop Earrings: How to Make Earrings for Any Occasion
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials