We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
You can create these 4 Step Peridot Teardrop Earrings in less than an hour, which makes them some of the best homemade earrings you'll find. Only one wire loop is required for each earring to connect the glass teardrop, sleek metal cap, and textured silver ball bead. Silver and peridot combine for a clean, contemporary look. Because of the light green color, these earrings can be worn year-round. Combine them with other holiday colors, such as red for Christmas, so that they become festive earrings fit for celebrating.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Blue Jasper Dangle Earrings
- Simple Spacer Bead Earrings
- Shimmering Blue Ice Dangle Earrings
- Iridescent Mermaid Scale DIY Earrings
- 3-Minute Red Bead Earrings
- Sapphire Crystal Drop Earrings
- Enchanted Forest Earrings
- Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops
- Frosted Teardrop Earrings
- Pop of Color DIY Fringe Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials