We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "I found these little teardrops recently and loved their shape. The colors are also unique. The California pink beads are actually pink on one side and a sort of golden color on the other. This gives the pendant a deceiving look of being constructed with three different color beads - pink, gold, and olive green when only two beads are actually used. Pairing the teardrop shaped beads with tiny white pearls creates a stunning contrast. Simple wire wrapping anchors all the beads to an oval wire. Add a bail and chain to wear this eye-catching pendant."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Pearl, Seed, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials