Multi Strand DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "If you want your friends to think you ‘bought’ your own creation, try this simple DIY necklace project. Not only does this piece go with a classy look, but you can wear it with casual outfits, too. There’s no hard rule on what beads you use, or the length. You can use up those extra beads that you didn’t know what to do with. Once you’ve mastered your first necklace, you’ll be making many more with other beads and colors. Knock one out in just two or three hours."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Seed
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- beading thread
- seed beads
- eye pin
- jump rings
- end cap
- jewelry glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Stunning Sparkle Shells Anklet
- One Color Wonder Necklace and Earrings
- How to Make a Multi Strand Seed Bead Necklace
- Cleopatra Necklace
- Parisian Chic Pearl Necklace
- 36 Simple Strung Jewelry Patterns
- Pearl and Crystal Convertible Necklace to Bracelet
- Barefoot Jewelry
- Multi Strand DIY Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials