We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
There really is no such thing as "junk" when it comes to jewelry making. One or two left over beads or metal findings can be combined with many other elements to result in a unique and eye-catching piece of jewelry. This necklace is a good example. The metal gears and necklace chain were the only newly purchased parts. Everything else was a cast off from previous projects, some more than ten years old! Dive into your stash and see what you can find to create a contemporary statement necklace.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Miscellaneous, Pearl
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Boho Chic Statement Necklace
- Bra Wires into Boho Necklaces
- J. Crew Lattice Flower Necklace
- Pink and Gold Statement Necklace
- Shimmering DIY Statement Necklace
- Mermaid Trinket Dangle DIY Pendants
- Junk to Jewelry Owl Necklace
- Faucet Handle Necklace
- Rustic Etched Bullet Shell DIY Necklace
- How to Make a Bird Nest Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials