Tool & Spool Bin
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Tool & Spool Bin
Provided by Bead Storage Solutions
Reviewed by Maggie Flynn
Making jewelry requires tools and supplies of all kinds, and keeping those crucial components organized can be a task and a half. Large hammers and hole punchers can take up unbelievable amounts of space, and wire coils and spools can spill everywhere, getting easily tangled. Since all kinds of jewelry supplies can be needed for a single project, an efficient storage solution is essential to keep your work area from getting cluttered. That's where the Tool and Spool Bin from Bead Storage Solutions comes in.
The Tool & Spool Bin is divided into three components that fit together smoothly in one larger bin. This keeps supplies from taking up space when they aren't in use. A pliers caddy keeps pliers and crimping tools within reach when you're in the middle of jewelry-making, and crafting is much easier when you don't need to go rooting in a bin with in one hand while clinging to a project with the other. The spool caddy keeps all your stringing supplies neat and tidy while preventing tangles that delay crafting and waste supplies. For larger tools, the rectangular storage bin provides roomy depth without wasting valuable workspace.
The three main components are easy to lift out of their larger container, so if you only need your pliers and stringing supplies, it's easy to just bring those two items to your work space. The lid and handles make it easy to move the entire bin wherever is most convenient in your workspace. If you want to clear your clutter to make way for crafting, the Tool & Spool Bin is the storage solution you're looking for.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet will mesmerize anyone who sees it! The golden seed beads and delicate opal crystals give this… Continue reading: "Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet"
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
- Beader's Delight Box
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clay Jewelry Making Kit!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials