Soft Flex Wire Trio and Universal Magical Crimper
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Soft Flex Beading Wire is a product that stands alone in the jewelry making arena. Combining the best aspects of beading thread and jewelry wire in one, this beading wire is easy to manipulate, yet sturdy enough to hold the shape you desire. If you are new to wirework or looking to expand your wire jewelry making skills this is a great product to work with. This beading wire is available in convenient complementary color packs called trios.
These "Trios" are available in a rich variety of combinations of vibrant colors. These colorful combinations allow you to apply color theory to your next design, creating jewelry with color mixing in mind. From romantic hues to warm tones to cool, calming colors, there is something for everyone amongst the array of Trios color combination choices. If you prefer, you can always buy individual spools, but these color packs make finding complementary beading wire much simpler. The Trio pictured here is called Serenity. It is meant to invoke a state of calm or quality of being serene and peaceful. It contains spools of Bone, Turquoise, and Fluorite colored beading wire. Other color combinations include Tranquility, Romance, Vitality, Harmony, and Renewal. With so many choices, it is next to impossible to not feel creative with the Trios packages.
Now you are ready to use Soft Beading Wire, but you still need some beading wire tools. Never fear, the Universal Magical Crimper is the tool for you. Secure and easy-to-use, the Universal Magical Crimper transforms 2mm tube crimps into round beads. Regular crimping pliers have two holes, a crimping hole to place a divot in the crimp and a rounding hole to finish. The Universal Magical Crimper is unique in that it has a single rounding hole. This hole rounds any 2x2mm tube into a rounded bead, eliminating the need for a crimp cover. This is the secret to this crimping tool, but to really understand its magic, you will have to try it for yourself. Easy to learn and quick to master, this must-have jewelry making tool is a great gift for beginning beaders. It will also appeal to seasoned jewelry makers looking to make their beading experience easier. Try out this "magical" crimper tool today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Bonbons Yarn
- Enter for your chance to win the Loopdeloom Weaving Loom Kit!
- Class in a Box! Review
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Exquisite Embroidery Jewelry Kits!
- ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials