Picot Bracelet Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Picot Bracelet Kit
Gifted by: Mary Beth Temple for Hooked for Life
Reviewed by Laura Plack
Looking for a quick gift or wardrobe picker-upper? Look no farther than the Picot Bracelet Kit from Hooked for Life! A great way to accessorize an outfit is to add a bracelet. From layering to mix and matching colors and styles, the fashion possibilities are endless. Whether you want to wear them with a casual look, like a tee shirt and jeans, or a fancier evening ensemble like a cute summer dress, DIY jewelry has the ability to transform any outfit. What is great about DIY bracelets is that they are quick and easy to make. In just a matter of minutes, you can create a piece of jewelry that elevates your outfit from drab to fab. If you feel the same way about homemade bracelets, then you are going to love this Picot Bracelet Kit from Hooked for Life.
Combining crochet and beads, this awesome kit will help you make your own stylish bracelet that you will want to show your family and friends. Even if you don't know how to crochet, don't fret; this Picot Bracelet Kit will teach you how to make a lovely crocheted bracelet in no time. With everything you need right in the bag, this kit is great for making a quick gift for a friend or family member, or creating a fun accessory for yourself. Each Picot Bracelet Kit contains an easy-to-follow bracelet pattern, a beading needle, 5.5g #6 seed beads, 10 yds of rayon/metallic thread, 2 crimps, 1 split ring, and 1 lobster claw clasp. All you need is a crochet hook and you'll be ready to create this adorable bracelet.
If you are looking for a fabulous weekend craft, this Picot Bracelet Kit is for you. Available in a variety of colors, these bracelet kits make accessorizing easy and fun. Can't decide between two or more colors? Order one full kit and the rest as refills to save some cash! Refills do not contain a pattern or beading needle, but you will already have those on hand from your first kit. Once you make one of these adorable DIY bracelets, you are not going to be able to stop making more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Dazzle those around you with this Stunning Crystal Magic Goddess Bracelet. Fit for a queen, this gorgeous flower crystal bracelet… Continue reading: "Stunning Crystal Magic Goddess Bracelet"
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Win the O & N Cords, Beads, and Pendants Bundle!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win Easy Mold Silicone Putty!
- Enchanting Emerald Earrings Starter Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beaded Pansy Tutorial
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials