O & N Cords, Beads, and Pendants Bundle
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
O & N Cords, Beads, and Pendants Bundle
Gifted by: O & N
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Make a selection of stunning jewelry projects with the O & N Cords, Beads, and Pendants Bundle! Featuring several varieties of cotton cord, silk cord, leather cord, ceramic beads, metal pendants, and more, this collection offers a great sampling of what O & N is all about!
O & N makes an extensive variety of cotton cords for your jewelry making needs! From thin wrapped cotton cords to braided and thicker, loosely wrapped options, these cords come in many colors and styles to suit your projects.
As with the cotton cord, silk cord comes in a variety of thicknesses, colors, and "textures". Wrapped silk cord is a stunning, shiny option, and twisted silk cord has an elegant, rope-like look. The silk used is an artificial silk made with plant and wood cellulose, a more economical option.
Greek Leather Cord
The natural, undyed finish of this quality leather cord is earthy and rustic and perfect for summer jewelry projects. As you wear the leather cord it will darken over time from the natural oils in your skin. If you'd like to speed up the darkening process and dye the leather brown, simply use oil like olive, coconut, or almond to do so.
Greek Ceramic Beads
These beautiful ceramic beads have slight differences bead to bead, making the style wonderfully rugged and charming. The beads have large holes to fit certain thicknesses of silk cord, and they come in matte and enamel finishes. They are made of clay and fired in a kiln at high temperatures.
The metal pendants from O & N in general have an antique silver, brass, or gold finish. Other metal products found in this shop include spacer beads and many of the beads also have enamel detailing. They are nickel free and lead free.
I should mention that O&N is a popular shop on Etsy. Presently the shop has 419 items for sale, has made 5,218 sales to date, and has an average of 5 stars reviewed by 1,485 reviewers! If the products aren't enough to convince you, let the good reputation of O & N do the job. For affordable, quality jewelry making products, be sure to check out the beautiful array of beads and cords offered by O & N.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
Enter for your chance to win the Swarovski Crystals 2017 Spring Collection!
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
ImpressArt Bezel Effects Kit
Win an i-loom!
Win a selection of Demi Round Seed Beads from TOHO BEADS!
Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Morse Code Bracelet
- Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Beautiful Bracelet with Glass Round Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Glass Beads Earrings
- Beebeecraft tutorials on How to Make Three Strings Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Elegant Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Sweet Earrings
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Personalized Slap Bracelets
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials