Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection
Gifted by Nunn Design
Reviewed by Laura Plack
Get ready to transport yourself to another place and time with the ornate and stylish findings found in the Nunn Design Winter 2014 collection. Antique yet contemporary, industrial yet delicate, ornate, yet simple—these seemingly dichotomous qualities are all words that could be used to this collection of gorgeous elements. The Winter 2014 collection is made up of products from the elements of inspiration line. Ornate brooches, earring bezel minis, clay squishers, flat tag minis, and more make up the new offerings in this line of inspirational jewelry making materials. The elements of inspiration line is comprised of various offerings, such as findings and support materials, that help jewelry making artisans create unique wearable art pieces.
Nunn Design consistently makes beautiful findings and jewelry components to help you realize and elevate your own gorgeous jewelry creations. Quality and attention to detail are what we've come to expect, and the Winter 2014 collection certainly does not disappoint. This season's collection includes a stunning array of flat tag mini tablets, gold and silver mini earring circles, ornate brooches, clay squishers, and an ornate earrings kit. All of these elements are ready to be used and customized in your personal jewelry creations. These vintage-looking findings complement your creations and add to them a professional and sophisticated touch. They bring small, yet stylish details to your homemade jewelry pieces without overwhelming the complete design, allowing you to complete your own independent artistic vision.
The sleek metalic elements combined with the ornate designs are what make these findings and jewelry making supplies unique. Use the brooches and mini earring circle to craft gorgeous antique-looking earrings and pendants. Craft delicate flower designs with the clay squishers, and add a touch of feminity to your designs. Create antique gold plated ornate earrings with a kit complete with easy-to-follow instructions. The possibilites are endless with this simply stunning collection. Check out this mix of classic and cool elements, and start crafting your own pieces of wearble art today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets are a great way to try out different beading designs and patterns. A bonus to this… Continue reading: "Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets"
- Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Win the O & N Cords, Beads, and Pendants Bundle!
- Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win Easy Mold Silicone Putty!
- Enchanting Emerald Earrings Starter Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials