Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
It's hard to believe, but yes it's true - this is 100% acrylic yarn and yet it's so amazingly soft that it doesn't even compare to normal acrylic yarn. Other yarn has a tendency to pill and wear down, but the Deborah Norville Collection has anti-pilling qualities which will leave your crochet projects in tact and looking wonderful. With over 30 solid colors and over 20 incredibly gorgeous prints, this yarn collection is perfect for a variety of projects.
With so many colors to choose from, the variegated yarn will create a gorgeous afghan that changes colors as you go in a fabulous color scheme. Everyday yarn is machine washable and dryable which is why the anti-pilling quality of this yarn is so great. Medium worsted acrylic yarn just doesn't get much better than this!
Many other yarns tend to suck the moisture out of your hands while working with it, but Everyday yarn doesn't do such a thing. Some have noticed that it is difficult to find the end piece to begin working with the skein of yarn, but if you have a little patience you'll be able to get started in no time. From hats and mitts to scarves and afghans this yarn will allow you to make a magnitude of crochet patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a selection of Pewter Border Metal Stamping Blanks!
- Enter for your chance to win the Sparkling Swarovski Crystals 2017 Preview Giveaway!
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 Online Class
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to win Sunny Bead Embroidery Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials