Create-A-Cast Bronzing Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Create-A-Cast Bronzing Kit
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
You are in full control to create gorgeous bronze rings and pendants with the Create-A-Cast Bronzing Kits. The company sends you wax molds to carve, along with the necessary tools. When you are done with the creation, you ship it back to them for casting. The results are nothing short of spectacular!
I was a bit skeptical of the kit when it first arrived. I removed a few green wax items and a couple tools, with little else. I went ahead and started carving. The options are truly limit-less and for those creatively inclined, you can really design some neat pendants and rings. I was a little nervous about carving into the wax since once you make a cut, there isn't any undo button. I found I was able to make simple, yet interesting designs. Before sending them back to the company, though, I was still unsure of how they would turn out.
When I received the bronzed items back in the mail, I was surprised by how neat they came out! The rings look chic and industrial, & they are definitely something I would sport. The pendants give you a little more room to work with, and also came out quite wonderfully. The bronze has a rustic and timeless look that is unparalleled.
After using the kits once, I believe I would be able to make even more intricate designs in the future. A little practice makes perfect with this lost art form. From jewelry design to home decor, there are so many ways to get crafty with the Create-a-Cast kits!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Hemptique Hemp Cord!
Chance to Win a Tronex Tapered Wire Cutter Tool!
"Confetti" Cascade WireLace Earrings & Tassels Kit
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Soft Flex Wire Trio and Universal Magical Crimper
Chance to Win a Bundle of Exquisite Embroidery Jewelry Kits!
Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
Class in a Box! Review
Chance to Win a Leather Wire-Wrapped Bracelet Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Seed Bead Bracelet
- Braided Seed Bead Necklace
- Beader's Digest: The 52 Prettiest Beading Designs and Patterns You've Ever Seen
- 46 Free Chain Maille Jewelry Patterns
- Tronex Tapered Wire Cutter Tool
- 17 DIY Pearl Necklace Patterns
- Pull String Art and Clay Earrings
- How to Rivet 2 Pendants Together
- Crescent Moon DIY Wire Necklace
- Simple Spacer Bead Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials