Create-A-Cast Bronzing Kit
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Create-A-Cast Bronzing Kit
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
You are in full control to create gorgeous bronze rings and pendants with the Create-A-Cast Bronzing Kits. The company sends you wax molds to carve, along with the necessary tools. When you are done with the creation, you ship it back to them for casting. The results are nothing short of spectacular!
I was a bit skeptical of the kit when it first arrived. I removed a few green wax items and a couple tools, with little else. I went ahead and started carving. The options are truly limit-less and for those creatively inclined, you can really design some neat pendants and rings. I was a little nervous about carving into the wax since once you make a cut, there isn't any undo button. I found I was able to make simple, yet interesting designs. Before sending them back to the company, though, I was still unsure of how they would turn out.
When I received the bronzed items back in the mail, I was surprised by how neat they came out! The rings look chic and industrial, & they are definitely something I would sport. The pendants give you a little more room to work with, and also came out quite wonderfully. The bronze has a rustic and timeless look that is unparalleled.
After using the kits once, I believe I would be able to make even more intricate designs in the future. A little practice makes perfect with this lost art form. From jewelry design to home decor, there are so many ways to get crafty with the Create-a-Cast kits!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
Chance to Win a Clover Mini Beading Loom!
Chance to Win an Ultimate Resin Jewelry Making Kit!
Beadalon Jewel Loom by Julianna C Hudgins
6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
Chance to Win Spring Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
Enter to Win Darn Good Yarn Silk Sari Ribbon!
Win an i-loom!
ImpressArt Metal Stamping Products
Beader's Delight Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Stitched Apple Earrings
- Christmas Tree Memory Wire Cuff
- Bejewelled Leather Cuff
- How to Make a Wrapped Loop
- Colorful Mixed Bead Earrings
- Elloth Beaded Earrings Tutorial
- Ultra Violet Vortex Kumihimo Bracelet
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- Romantic Boho Rag Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials