We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Gifted by: Lion Brand
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Bonbons aren't just for crochet and knit accessories! Aside from the obvious knit and crochet uses, these miniature skeins of yarn are perfect for a wide variety of crafting projects including embroidery, scrapbooking, and even jewelry making. In fact, they are awesome for friendship bracelets. There are eight different colors available in each package and a number of different color assortments to choose from including Brights, Pastels, Beach, Nature, Party (shown here), Celebrate, Holiday and more.
Not only are Bonbons absolutely adorable, but they are super practical too. Why buy an entire skein of yarn if you need just a little bit of each color for a small project? They're ideal to use for any project that uses a small amount of any color such as embroidery, friendship bracelets, or embellishments. You can use the Holiday Bonbons to add small accents to larger projects like flowers or candy canes for wreaths.
Perfect for finishing touches like embroidery and embellishments, Lion Brand's Bonbons Yarn proves that sometimes less is more! These adorable mini skeins of yarn come in packages of eight and are available in a varitey of colors. Bonbons come in a number of different yarn types such as cotton, acryllic, and metallic. Holiday Bonbons come in red, white, green, red with red metallic thread, white with red metallic thread, white with silver metallic thread, white with green metallic thread and green with green metallic thread. Get inspired for your next jewelry project with these super cute mini skeins of yarn. If you have made crochet jewelry before, then you will know how great these mini skeins can be! Even if you can't crochet or knit jewelry, this yarn can be braided or threaded to make any type of homemade necklace, bracelet, or earrings that you want. Holiday pins would be perfect, too!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn DIY Jewelry Making Kit
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Chance to Win a Nunn Design Resin Earring Kit!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- Bonbons Yarn
- Win the Mix and Matte Jewelry Collection!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Class in a Box! Review
- Easy Knotter
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials