Two Tone Gold Clay Cuff
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Polymer clay combines with antique gold metal for this unique cuff bracelet. Gold mica powder on the surface of the textured clay adds shine, metallic tones, and yet another dimension to this easy to create project. Bake the clay in your kitchen oven on the metal cuff. The template for the design includes photos and instructions. For Silhouette Cameo 3 or Curio machine users, cut files are also ready for download. Whether you use a cutting machine or a simple craft knife, you will love the result."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Stitch up a beautiful intricate design with this tutorial for a Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet. This free jewelry pattern creates an… Continue reading: "Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet"
- 40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads
- Bow and Pearls Earrings
- Black and White Swirl Polymer Clay Cane
- Wings of Love Bracelet
- How to Make Casablanca Beads
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Sparkling Canal Pendant
- Baked Bangles
- Strawberry Chains Forever Necklace
- Rustic Sea Foam Faceted Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials