We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"The striking contrast between glittering gold clay and Alizarin Crimson clay make this pendant extra special. Press the design impression into the clay then bake it in your oven. Fill the depressions with raw gold clay and shave off the excess to create the inlaid look. The template for the design is included with the instructions."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginner jewelry makers, this is a fabulous DIY jewelry project for you! This Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet is so simple to make and… Continue reading: "Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet"
- Matrixed Turquoise Bracelet
- Hidden Flower Pendant
- How to Make Casablanca Beads
- Strawberry Chains Forever Necklace
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Swirled Cuff Bracelet
- 40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads
- Black and White Swirl Polymer Clay Cane
- Dynamic Heart Pendant
- Braided Clay Bangles
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials