Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This trendy polymer clay bracelet is made with two feather shapes that overlap each other in the front. A spring hinge connects them in the back making the bracelet simple to put on or remove. Bake the clay in your kitchen oven wrapped around a paper towel roll to hold its shape. The beautiful color blend can be achieved with any rubber stamp and three clay colors. The free feather template is included with the instructions; click the "Click Here for DIY Jewelry Project link to find the feather template."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads
- Bow and Pearls Earrings
- Black and White Swirl Polymer Clay Cane
- Wings of Love Bracelet
- How to Make Casablanca Beads
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Sparkling Canal Pendant
- Baked Bangles
- Strawberry Chains Forever Necklace
- Rustic Sea Foam Faceted Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials