Top 10 Jewelry Projects of March 2012
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Spring has sprung, and March 2012 was all about bright and beautiful jewelry making designs! Your favorite free jewelry making projects of the past month were fun, flirty, and ready for warmer weather! As the seasons changed, so did your taste in jewelry making designs, and the most popular free online jewelry tutorials of March definitely showed that spring is in the air. Want to see which of our free jewelry making projects reigned supreme in the past month's newsletters? Then check out all of your reader favorite jewelry making designs below, and find out if you agreed with your fellow readers (and fellow beaders) about which free jewelry making projects were hot this month!
AllFreeBeadedJewelry's Top 10 Jewelry Making Designs of March
What were you into this month when it came to making beaded jewelry? It seems our readers were thinking one thing with this month's top jewelry making designs: spring! Flowers and floral elements were the most common theme among your favorite free jewelry making projects the past few weeks. You had bouquets and blossoms on the brain, and it showed in your choice of jewelry making designs. From seed beads to crystals to fabric, if you were making jewelry at home, it was sure to include some pretty flowery details. But you weren't only into flowers. You also showed interest in other nature-inspired jewelry making designs, like leaves and waterfalls. And you still showed some variety in your taste, throwing some recycled projects and chain maille designs into the mix for good measure. So without further ado, here are the most popular free online jewelry tutorials of March 2012, according to you, our readers! Have you been making beaded jewelry projects like these the past month? Read on to find out!
- Impressionist Waterfall Necklace - Truly one of the most stunning free jewelry making projects we have, it's no wonder this was the most popular tutorial this month! With its beautiful color palette and pretty lampwork disc beads, this gorgeous strung necklace is a work of art. If you like jewelry making designs that offer some versatility in length, you'll love this tutorial.
- Braided Seed Bead Necklace - One of the great things about making beaded jewelry is that you can keep your hands busy while watching TV or listening to music, and you end up with a fun accessory to wear! This seed bead necklace is one of those jewelry making designs you can put together without thinking. Just relax your mind and string the pretty pastel seed beads. This will no doubt be your favorite go-to jewelry piece all spring and summer long.
- Circuit Breaker Necklace - This is not one of our spring-themed jewelry making designs, but it's a bright and colorful project nonetheless! This bold statement piece is one of our most popular free online jewelry tutorials made from recycled materials. If you like making jewelry from repurposed items, this is the project for you!
- Irish Linen Wrap Bracelet - Wrap bracelets have been popular for a while now, and this month kept the trend going. If you like following along with a video while making jewelry at home, then you'll enjoy this easy-to-follow tutorial. We have a lot of free jewelry making projects for wrap bracelets, but this is one of the best! Make a bunch of these in different colors and stack them for an eclectic look.
- Seed Bead Floral Chain - One of our most popular jewelry making designs for seed beads, this woven floral chain just screams spring! Seed beads are great for making beaded jewelry because they allow so much variety and creativity. This pretty pattern could be attached to a chain for a necklace, made into a bracelet, or even worn as a ring.
- Monochromatic Willow Leaf Pendant - This is one of our favorite free online jewelry tutorials for art beads. The leafy, textured pendant provides a great focal point for this beautiful necklace design. If you like making beaded jewelry that has an earthy, bohemian vibe, you'll definitely love this necklace.
- Rose Cuff Bracelet - Planning a wedding? Making jewelry at home to wear on your big day is a great way to save a little money. This lovely fabric flower cuff is one of those jewelry making designs made for the DIY bride. It would be the perfect floral feminine accessory to make you feel like a princess on your special day.
- Bead and Chain Dangle Earrings - For those of you who are intimidated by some of our free online jewelry tutorials for chain maille but still want to try your hand at the technique, this simple pair of earrings would be a great warm up project. This design gives the effect of chain maille but is really just a circle of jump rings!
- Girly Crystal Flower Necklace - If you love delicate and feminine jewelry making designs, you'll adore this dainty crystal necklace. Pink and sparkly, it's such a cute spring accessory for day or night. It's just the hint of sparkle you need without being too over the top.
- Japanese 12-in-1 Bracelet and Ring - Looking for jewelry making designs that are pretty with a bit of edge? This chain maille tutorial takes the March floral trend in a different direction. Don't worry if it seems too complicated; this is one of our free jewelry making projects that has a video tutorial, so you can watch and learn.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2016: Beads, Pearls, Sparkles, and More
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of July 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011
- Top 10 Free Online Jewelry Tutorials of 2011
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials