Top 10 Jewelry Projects of June 2012
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
June marks the first official day of summer, and we kicked off the summer season with plenty of awesome free bead jewelry patterns! Even though it's summer and we're all busy enjoying the warm weather and sunshine, we still found time for making beaded jewelry this month. Whether you took our free bead jewelry patterns on the road with you for your summer vacation, or whether you were making beaded jewelry inside on those scorching 100-degree days to beat the heat, you clearly kept busy beading all month long!
Which free jewelry making projects caught your attention in June? Well it's no surprise that this month's #1 most popular project was a beaded macrame bracelet since macrame bracelet patterns are always huge for the summer season! Yet that was the only macrame pattern that topped the charts this month. The free bead jewelry patterns that most tickled your fancy in June were primarily free seed bead patterns and projects! No surprise there either, since free seed bead patterns are popular all year long. There are also some free wire jewelry tutorials thrown in the mix for all you wirework fans, so there are definitely free jewelry making projects to suit anyone and everyone in this collection. Check out your all our reader favorites below, and get ready to sit poolside this summer with some free bead jewelry patterns!
Top 10 Free Bead Jewelry Patterns of June 2012
Arm Candy Square Knot Beaded Macrame Bracelets - These simple beaded macrame bracelet patterns are the most sizzling summer trend. Make a bunch in bold colors and stack them to get the full effect.
Bead in Bead Project - This amazing project is actually three beads in one! This is one jewelry tutorial you don't want to miss. You've never seen anything like it!
Tila Bead Openwork Right Angle Weave - Mixing Tilas in with free seed bead patterns always has a stunning effect. The parralel Tila beads running along this pattern create a cool striped effect.
Evening Sparkle Bracelet - Sparkly jewelry is always in season. This gorgeous right angle weave pattern is perfect for summer evening parties and special occasions.
Cascading Autumn Arbor Necklace - Even though June kicks off the summer season, our readers were already ready for fall projects this month! It's no surprise though with this beautiful necklace. This is truly a seed bead masterpiece not to be missed.
Twisted Tubular Herringbone Tutorial - We featured a lot of spectacular free seed bead patterns and projects this month, and this herringbone tutorial was one of them. This is a technique you can use to create necklace chains, bracelets, or tube beads.
Dreamcatcher Heart Pendant - For the wirework lovers out there, we have this pretty wire heart pendant. This tutorial teaches you how to create a cool webbed design using wire and crimp beads.
Perfect for Fall Necklace - Another fall-themed project made its way into our top 10 this month, but it's no surpise considering this freeform peyote stitch pattern is always a fan favorite. You can change the color palette of this design to work for any season.
Freeform Peyote Beaded Geode Pendant - This freeform peyote stitch pattern is a great way to feature a lovely geode as a pendant. It creates a softer, prettier effect than the usual wire-wrapping technique.
- Easy Wire Bead - If you're looking for new ways to use wire in your jewelry designs, try these easy wire beads. You can whip up a bunch in no time at all.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More
Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2016
Top 10 Jewelry Projects of April 2012
Top Free Jewelry Making Projects of October 2011
Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011
Top 10 Jewelry Projects of March 2012
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Acrylic Beaded Dangle Earrings
- Flower Earrings Tutorial with Vinyl
- How to Make Faux Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Felt Earrings with Bugle Beads and Tassel
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make a Braided Cord Bracelet with Rhinestone Chain and Knots
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make Elegant Green Beaded Hoop Earrings with Turquoise Beads
- Beebeecraft Pearl Necklace Design – How to Make a 2-Strand Pearl And Turquoise Beaded Necklace
- Faux Gem and Metal Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Wedding Headband with Pearl Beads and Crystal Glass Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials