Top 10 Jewelry Projects of July 2012
By: Kelly Spence, Editor of AllFreeJewelryMaking
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
It's that time again—time to recap your favorite free jewelry making projects of the month. July was a fun and eclectic month full of jewelry making projects of all types and techniques. All that summer sun and fun sure didn't keep you away from your favorite crafty pastime! You still found time between enjoying the surf and sand to check out some of our free jewelry projects and beading patterns. Maybe you even took some of your beading projects on your summer road trip to keep your hands busy in the car. However you spent your July, it certainly involved some awesome free jewelry making projects, and we've recapped our most popular projects of the month here!
Whether you were inside making beaded jewelry to beat the heat all month long, or whether you were too busy enjoying the summer sunshine to find time to bead, you can still check out all our top-notch, most popular free jewelry making projects of July right here. From beaded bracelet patterns to chainmaille earrings, from lace and pearl wrap bracelets to beaded cluster earrings, our readers kept it fun and fresh all month long with their best loved jewelry projects. Summer is a time to experiment with style and fashion, and that's just what you did with your jewelry designs. Check out the variety of techniques represented in the Top 10 Jewelry Projects of July below!
Top 10 Jewelry Projects of July 2012
Grace Kelly Woven Bracelet - Beautiful beaded bracelet patterns are always popular, but the number one most popular project this month was the exceptionally elegant Grace Kelly Bracelet. Our readers just couldn't get enough of this sophisticated bracelet pattern, and with how gorgeous it is, it's no surprise!
Double Spiral Earrings - Chainmaille jewelry patterns are always the perfect blend of simplicity and intricacy. These spiralling silver earrings are simple enough to go with anything but still have interesting detail and design when you take a closer look.
Beautiful Riverstone Necklace and Earrings - This is one of our most beautiful free jewelry making projects and is a reader favorite month after month. With elegant yet earthy beads and stones, this exotic looking set is fit for a queen.
Floating Crystal Necklace - You can never have too many crystals! This stunning design has the appearance of fluttering crystal feathers around your neck. It's a project you'll want to make for your next special occasion.
Stained Glass Safety Pin Cuff - If you're looking for a quick and easy project you can whip up while sitting poolside or taking a summer road trip, this is the bracelet for you. Plus, it's a great stashbuster project to use up some old beads you have lying around.
Mix and Match Necklace - Combine old necklace fragments into an eclectic uber-necklace with this innovative tutorial! No need to throw old those old broken accessories when you can reuse them to make something even better!
Pretty in Pink Lace and Pearl Bracelet - Wrap bracelets like this one are some of our most popular free jewelry making projects. This is a light and lacy take on the wrap bracelet trend that is pretty and feminine.
Teardrop Cluster Earrings - These awesome earrings are a blend of elegance and edge. You'll have fun coming up with different varieties of this awesomely easy design.
Cascading Crystal Earrings Tutorial - This is another of our free jewelry making projects that never gets old with our readers! You'll fall in love with the way this design gracefully incorporates beads and wire together.
Wedded Bliss Beaded Kumihimo Necklace - Learn a new braiding technique with this tutorial. This necklace features a classic Japanese braiding technique that is sleek yet intricate, perfect for formal occasions when you want to add some sophisticated glam to your look.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More
- Top 10 Free Online Jewelry Tutorials of 2011
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2016: Beads, Pearls, Sparkles, and More
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of January 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of April 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of June 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of August 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of February 2012
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brick Stitch DIY Beaded Hoop Earrings
- Blue Kumihimo DIY Braided Friendship Bracelet
- Beaded DIY Fruit Pendant
- Copper and Gold Necklace
- Two Tone Gold Clay Cuff
- Bra Wires into Boho Necklaces
- String Art Pendant or Brooch
- Stunning Dragonfly Ear Cuff Tutorial
- Spooky Halloween Ear Cuff Tutorial
- Regal Gemstone DIY Ear Cuff