Top 10 Jewelry Projects of January 2012
Let's start off the new year right with the Top 10 Jewelry Projects of January 2012! See all the best jewelry projects that were featured in our newsletter and voted on with your clicks! So don't worry if you missed out on any of the newsletters this month, we've created a collection of all the best projects just for you. We've even made sure to order the list from highest clicked to least so you can compare your tastes and see if you agree with the rest of the readers' picks. Leave us a comment below and let us know if these free jewelry making projects are spot on with your tastes.
AllFreeBeadedJewelry's Top 10 Projects of January
To start of a brand new year out right we decided to feature a variety of free jewelry making tutorials in our newsletter to give you guys a chance to try something you may not have before. That's why this month's list of top jewelry projects is such a varied collection of free jewelry making projects. In this month's top 10 you'll find everything from simple beaded jewelry designs to easy wire jewelry making to DIY jewelry organizers. There is definitely something to keep you busy all month long.
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Hearts Bracelet (shown) - The deep colors and the rich gold make this bracelet look so luxurious. This is fabulous free jewelry making tutorial leaves you with a really expensive looking bracelet - no wonder it was a reader favorite!
- Elegant Crystal Necklace - This beautiful necklace tutorial has actually been a reader favorite before, but its classic shape and elegant style are keeping it among the top projects.
- Easy Beaded Headband Tutorial - This easy headband tutorial is a great technique to learn because you can use four different kinds of fabrics and make a headband appropriate for each season of the year.
- Beaded Tennis Bracelet - This pretty bracelet tutorial is an easy way to make a really expensive looking bracelet without the expensive price tag. Right-angle weave never looked so good!
- All A Flutter Necklace (shown) - This necklace is a perfect spring statement. It's also an Anthropologie knockoff, but we swear your version will look much better and for a quarter of the cost!
- Lacy Heart Earrings (shown) - Although these earrings would be the perfect finish to your Valentine's day outfit, they also make a great pair of every day earrings. You can add a touch of romance to any outfit with this pretty pair.
- Dream Catcher Heart Pendant - This pretty twist on a dream catcher pendant is sure to give you sweet dreams. Follow the super easy jewelry making tutorial and make one for all your loved ones so they can sleep soundly too!
- An Organized Mess Necklace Wall - Admit it, we could all be a little more organized. This easy DIY jewelry organizer is the simplest and quickest way to get all your gorgeous necklaces displayed and untangled.
- 13 Simple Wire Jewelry Making Instructions for Beginners - This collection of wire jewelry tutorials is perfect for the beginner who's never worked with wire and the jewelry maker who hasn't picked up wire in a while. Remember, just because they're simple doesn't mean they're not gorgeous!
- Lucky Penny Necklace (shown) - Have you ever had a penny you couldn't bring yourself to spend? Well now you can turn it into a cute piece of jewelry. Collect pennies for the year you were married or the years your kids were born to make adorable little keepsakes.