Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011
Want to see the top free jewelry making projects from December? We've created a collection for you of Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011 so that you can easily see the projects that everyone is talking about! All the projects are listed from highest to lowest.
AllFreeJewelryMaking's Top 10 Projects of December
If you missed out on any of our newsletters this month, we've got you covered. We've picked out the top 10 jewelry making projects from the entire month so you can get right to making the good stuff, because we know that sometimes it can be hard to shift through everything and pick out a project to work on. This top ten list gives you only the best jewelry making projects that we sent out in the newsletters, meaning the projects that readers just like you loved the most!
With the holidays rounding out the end of the month, many of the top projects were Christmas themed or easy gift ideas. If you didn't get around to making these cute holiday jewelry projects this year, save them for next year! Not all the projects revolve around the holidays though. Some of them will surprise you! Save these super cute and popular jewelry making projects for next year or make some of them tonight!
- Beaded Christmas Tree Earrings: It's that time of year! What's more in the spirit of the holiday than some cute beaded Christmas jewelry?
- Simply Chic Hardware Store Bracelet (shown): the only bracelet to make it to the list, but it was the number 1 clicked project! Don't you just love it's organic design and fun play on hardware store jewelry?
- Holiday Belive Necklace (shown): This easy necklace tutorial shows you how to make a cute charm necklace with all your favorite winter motifs.
- Perfect Pearl and Crystal Dangle Earrings: Simple and classic, yet the perfect holiday outfit accessory!
- Candy Cane Earrings: It doesn't get easier than this free jewelry making project. String them on and hang them off your ears for some quick holiday jewelry!
- Quick Holiday Party Earrings (shown): Need something to add some sparkle to your latest holiday dress? Well, if you have some tinsel laying around, you can make these fun earrings in no time.
- 12 Adorable and Inexpensive Handmade Teacher Gifts: Buying something for your child's teacher can be difficult. We've taken the stress out of it with these 12 inexpensive handmade teacher gifts that any teacher would love to get!
- Snowman Dangle Earrings (shown): Carry the best parts of winter around on your ear lobes! These adorable snowman earrings are wrapped up snuggly and warm!
- Simple Illusion Necklace: This isn't your standard illusion necklace. No crimp beads required! Check out the project to learn more.
- Chain and Crystal Swag Necklace: a good necklace to make for a holiday party or New Year's Eve.