54 Pearl Jewelry Tutorials
Learn how to make a pearl necklace, pearl bracelets, and DIY pearl earrings in this collection!
Pearls have been a jewelry staple since the beginning of time, and we've all seen some variant of the classic pearl necklace on a grandmother or aunt. You may just think of pearl jewelry as vintage and formal. However, there's far more to pearl jewelry than your grandma's jewelry box.
The various colors and types of pearl beads allow them to make fascinating jewelry pieces of all styles, sizes, and colors. There's no better time to try a DIY jewelry project with pearls than the present when all kinds of styles are at your fingertips. These different pearl jewelry projects really bring a twist and new element to your typical classic pearl necklace, and it's awesome. Check out how to make a DIY pearl necklace that stands out, stunning earrings that look like they came from a department store, and more.
Check out this collection of 54 Pearl Jewelry Tutorials and see how far pearls have come since their vintage jewelry days. While there is nothing wrong with a classic pearl necklace, these tutorials can show you how to stand out when you wear your pearl jewelry!
Plus: want to learn how to make a pearl necklace that'll turn heads? Watch the video below to learn how to customize the colors of your pearls:
DIY Pearl Necklaces
Pretty Pearl Necklaces! The pearl DIY necklace is a jewelry classic, so much so that it's regarded as an essential piece of any woman's collection. There's a timeless elegance to the smooth look of a simple pearl necklace, but there's no need to confine oneself to a single necklace type.
If you want to learn how to make a pearl necklace, there are a variety of versions you can try. A necklace with pearls might have multiple strands, ribbon trimming, or chainmaille work. Perhaps the quick work of knotting is more to your taste, and if so, it's easy to incorporate some pearl trimming. Whatever your taste in necklaces, you will find that learning how to make a pearl necklace is great for making your style your own.
- Pearls and Chains Layered Necklace
- Beaded Rose Necklace Tutorial
- Champion Chain Maille Necklace
- Peach Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- Pearl Cluster Chain Necklace
- Pyramid Trio Pearl Necklace
- Easy Pearl and Ribbon Necklace
- Black Pearl Treasure Necklace and Bracelet
- Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace
- Chaos in Pearls Necklace
- JCrew Inspired Pearl Necklace
- Gorgeous Pearl Pendant
- White Waterfall Pearl Necklace
- Pearls and Bows Necklace
- Pearl DIY Safety Pin Necklace
- Colorful Multistrand Pearl Necklace
Do you love beading projects? If you do, then you will love the collection filled with the pretties beaded jewelry you have ever seen. Not only are their pearl projects, but also projects with seed beads, glass beads, crystals, and more! Beader's Digest: The 52 Prettiest Beading Designs and Patterns You've Ever Seen
Pearl Bracelets to Make
Beautiful Pearl Bracelets! Now that you've learned how to make a pearl necklace, move on to these pearl bracelets! Bracelet patterns can steal attention when worn correctly, and pearls prove their versatility when used in these designs. Many DIYs with pearls confine themselves to classic bead styles, but bracelet designs unlock all kinds of new potential for these beads.
Whether you're a fan of multi-strand elegance, chunky statement pieces, or elegant weaving, you'll find something to love in these DIY bracelets. Using bracelet DIYs with pearls will give your grandma's jewelry staple a brand-new lease on life.
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Chainmaille and Pearl Bracelet
- Enchanted Charm Bracelet
- Interlinked Beads and Chain Bracelet
- Summer Pearls Bracelet
- Aqua Blue Pearl DIY Leather Bracelet
- Luminous Leather and Pearl Bracelet
- Chic Stashbuster Bead Bracelet
- Black and Pearl Charm Bracelet
- Chain and Pearls Bracelet
- Classy and Chunky Pearl DIY Bracelet
- Grace Kelly Woven Bracelet
- Purple Pearl Bracelet or Necklace
- Shimmering Colors Pearl Bracelet
- Boutique DIY Bracelets
- Pretty in Pink Lace and Pearl Bracelet
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Fancy Filigree Bracelet
- Something Blue Bracelet and Earrings
Once you have mastered pearl DIY jewelry pieces, learn how to make multi-stranded necklaces, bracelets, and earrings with this collection of amazing DIY jewelry pieces. Multi-strand Jewelry Patterns: 43+ DIY Projects
Pearl Handmade Earrings
Precious Pearl Earrings! There's nothing sweeter than looking in the mirror to catch a glimpse of delicate pearls framing your face. Since earring patterns are as varied as the people who wear them, these earring DIYs with pearls feature all kinds of designs and colors.
If you favor classic hoops and dangles, there are DIY earrings to please, and if you prefer a bohemian vibe, you'll find exactly what you need. The materials and designs may vary, but all of these earring patterns are DIYS with pearls, and all of them are sure to please. If you are fan of pearl beads, ideas like these are meant for you!
- Delicate Pink Drop Earrings
- Embellished Pearl Earrings
- Pearls and Wire Earrings
- Perfect Pearl and Crystal Dangle Earrings
- Mother of Pearl Earrings
- Adorable Ribbon and Pearl Earrings
- Ocean Pearls DIY Hoop Earrings
- Pearl Drop Briolette Earrings
- Pearl Fringe Leather Earrings
- Pretty Petal Pearl Earrings
- Silver Leaf Pearl Earrings
- Princess Dream Earrings
- Pearl Teardrop Dangling DIY Earrings
- Pearl Cone Back DIY Earrings
- Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings
Ready to take your style of elegance to the next level? Try making some gorgeous DIY jewelry with Swarovski crystals! 21 Free Swarovski Crystal Jewelry Patterns
What is your favorite way to wear pearls?