Chain and Stone Handpiece
By: Gina Michele from gina-michele.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Handpieces are a hot trend and you've probably seen them on celebrities and on your favorite fashion bloggers. No need to buy one; they're very easy to make! This Stone and Chain Handpiece DIY will work great with floaty summer dresses. The stone insert in the middle makes it look earthier. This chain handpiece is simple and fast to make. All you need are some basic jewelry making supplies. The cain measurements are listed; but, be sure to double check with your own measurements and make any adjustments, if needed."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Ring
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brick Stitch DIY Beaded Hoop Earrings
- Wire Wrapped DIY Fruit Pendants
- Blue Kumihimo DIY Braided Friendship Bracelet
- Beaded DIY Fruit Pendant
- Copper and Gold Necklace
- Two Tone Gold Clay Cuff
- Bra Wires into Boho Necklaces
- String Art Pendant or Brooch
- Stunning Dragonfly Ear Cuff Tutorial
- Spooky Halloween Ear Cuff Tutorial