We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Dazzling Silver Blue Leaf Necklace is true to its name as it certainly dazzles. The engraved leaf pattern polymer clay discs are linked together with metallic glue on bails in this easy-to-make project. Add pigment powder to create a shimmery silver sheen on every other disc for contrast. This DIY necklace is really fun to make and is inspired by nature and all of its beauty. The leaf detail in both the clay and silver bails give this necklace a unique look that will garner lots of compliments.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials