Stacked Chevron Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "The design of these chevron beads present many creative options. The placement of the holes only add to the possibilities of arranging and grouping the chevrons together or with other components. They are stacked here and connected simply with jump rings making this a super easy project to complete. Just open and close jump rings! Accented with a turquoise cube bead for a little color, this project can be completed in under a half hour no matter what your skill level."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jeweled Pearl Earrings
- How to Make Flower and Pearl Earrings
- DIY Chandelier Earrings
- DIY Kate Spade Earrings
- Sophisticated Sparkle DIY Ear Cuff
- Elegant Vintage Chandelier Earrings
- Deep Sea Pearl DIY Earrings
- How to Make All-in-One Headpin Earrings
- Pull String Art and Clay Earrings
- Elegant and Easy Gemstone Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials