We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
We love turning unremarkable base hardware into unexpected DIY jewelry! This Go for the Gold Bracelet features figure-eight gold wire wrapped pieces on a hinged brass frame. To create this stunning bracelet, check out the tutorial and learn how to make wire jewelry with the scrolling pattern shown on this DIY bracelet. Bonus of using hinged hardware to create your homemade bracelet - the hinge makes it easy to put on and take off! This is one of the smartest wire wrapping tutorials we've come across.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials