Art Clay World USA
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Art Clay World USA is the U.S. and Canadian distributor of Art Clay Silver, Copper and Gold metal clays, as well as other clays such as Crystal Clay, ArtGlass Clay, and base metal clays. We also provide tools, books, DVDs, textures, stamps, glass, and glass tools for fusing, and a wide assortment of templates, resins, and findings.
Art Clay World USA opened in 2002 in a 900 sq. ft. studio and in a year moved to 9,500 square feet in Oak Lawn, Illinois. It has an educational program that provides structured curriculum at two different levels of expertise for Art Clay Silver clay. Currently there are more than 2,500 certified instructors throughout the U.S. and Canada. Art Clay World Headquarters is also becoming a high end craft educational center in the Chicagoland area, teaching everything from chain maille and wire wrapping to glass fusing to Art Glass Clay and, of course, Art Clay silver and copper. We are committed to our customers, our students, and our instructors and provide the most comprehensive customer service anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
Art Clay World USA is one of nearly 30 worldwide distributors of Art Clay products, which are manufactured in Japan.
Braided Ring with Setting
Hollow Lentil Bead
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials