We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Create an eye-catching Under The Sea Bracelet with this DIY jewelry making tutorial. Made of blue, green, and white polymer clay, this school of colorful fish follow each other around the wrist, ending in an unobtrusive, magnetic, locking clasp. Wire, aqua beads, and jump rings link the fish together in this fabulous DIY bracelet design. As an added bonus, you can use the provided free template to help make this an easy project to complete. You will be singing with as much delight as a little mermaid when you complete this too-cute sea bracelet.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials