We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
It doesn't matter what time of the year it is, showing your patriotic attitude is always smiled upon! This Stars and Stripes Clay Bracelet mixes the beauty of loving your country with the sparkle and pizzazz of glitter, what more could you ask for? Plus, this DIY bracelet is perfect for all different kinds of outfits. This cuff bracelet proves that you can still be extremely stylish while being patriotic. The best part is, it is so easy to make this clay bracelet that you will wonder how you have never crafted it before!
From the blogger: "Glitter imbedded in the clay makes this patriotic bracelet a real sparkler. Chunky silver stars adorn the clay strips that end in a sturdy, chunky, silver clasp, forming a most perfect union."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials