We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"A splash of red is perfect for Chinese New Year, Valentine's day, or any time. Sparkling crystals are so easy to apply when they come in a peel and stick application. Adhere it to the red polymer clay disc for a pop of vibrant color. Make this pendant in a half hour."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Radiate sparkle and shine with this beautiful Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace. Blend amethyst and gold hues together to create the… Continue reading: "Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials