We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This copper and turquoise pendant is made from polymer clay you bake in your oven. The copper elements were cut with my Silhouette Curio machine but the tutorial instructions are included for both machine and craft knife cutting. Copper clay is blended into the turquoise and white clay to bring the entire design together."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials