We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "At the recent Screen Actor's Guild Awards, actress Octavia Spencer wore some stunning earrings. Her black gown was the perfect backdrop for the long turquoise drop earrings that she wore so well. This tutorial will show you an inexpensive design that includes elements of the star's fabulous jewels. These earrings are made with wrapped black wire and polymer clay. The blue/green pearlized look is achieved with mica powder. The total design is anchored by a shiny pillow bead in the bottom center. Make a pair for yourself and you'll know how to answer when someone asks, 'Who are you wearing?""
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMiscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone Statement Necklace
- Stretch Bracelet Stack
- Dangly Pearl Earrings
- Jasper Stone and Silver Necklace
- Rose Cluster Faux Perfume Bottle Necklace
- Necklace with Rainbow Drinking Straws
- 13 Free Loom Beading Patterns
- Making Jewelry with Cricut
- Sundance-Inspired Boho Layered Necklace
- 28+ DIY Choker Necklaces to Make
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials