Metal And Diamond Cuff Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Pairing up clay with shiny metal can result in interesting jewelry like this concave silver metal and clay cuff bracelet. This clay cuff bracelet is a stylish project for Silhouette Curio crafters and craft knife crafters as well. Instructions for both are offered with complete instructions in downloadable pdf files. Silver leaf foil is mixed liberally with pomegranate and black clay for a flecked metal accent finish. The base for bracelet cuff is a shiny concave silver bracelet that measures about one inch wide. If this diamond design isn't your style, use the template to drop in your own cut design."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials