Faux Gem and Metal Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This project could easily pass for genuine metal. The focal "gem" is made of clay and could also pass for real stone. Polymer clay colors mix with translucent clay to result in the stone look. The clay colors may seem harsh at first glance but when mixed with translucent, they soften and become a surprisingly beautiful blend. Very little time and clay are required to complete this pendant. The shape of the metal template is included in the free PDF download."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials