Cord and Clay Inked Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"If you've been looking for ways to connect clay pieces in a bracelet, here's a simple and interesting alternative to typical stretchy cord or jump rings. This project uses super strong beading cord sandwiched between two clay layers. Metal beads separate the clay and also camouflage the cord. A textured and ink stained top layer makes the cord inside virtually invisible. The advantage of the cord is that it allows the bracelet to be flexible. This tutorial includes the bead template."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials