We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Black jump rings and figure eight shaped metal pieces link together to create a unique chain. Glossy black oval beads add to the beauty of this necklace. If you can create wire loops and open and close jump rings, you know everything you need to make this simply constructed project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Metal on the Moon Necklace
- Fairy Circle Crystal Necklace
- Nail Polish Necklace Pendant
- Blissful Blue Moon Necklace
- Niagara Falls Inspired Wearable Waterfall Necklace
- White Waterfall Pearl Necklace
- Triple Strand Gold Pearl Necklace
- Sugar Pop Necklace
- Simply Stunning Statement Necklace
- Delicate Silver Beaded Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials