We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
These Dangling Swarvoski Crystal Earrings are too gorgeous not to make. The gorgeous soft peach and cream colors make these DIY earrings truly a stunning site to see. These handmade earrings are so easy to make no matter what jewelry making level you are at! Plus, the Swarvoski crystals in these drop earrings makes it impossible for them to not turn out stunning! Once you start crafting these gorgeous chain earrings, you won't ever be able to put your jewelry making tools down!
From the blogger: "Like raindrops, rose and peach crystals cascade down strips of silver chain to create these free moving, colorful earrings. The only skill required is the ability to make loops to connect all the parts."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials