She Sells Seashells Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"You don't have to go down by the seashore to get these shells. Made from shiny silver these beads make a colorful bracelet when mixed with Swarovski bicone crystals in teal and blue, colors from the ocean. Easy to assemble with wire wrapped loops."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Delicate 5-Minute DIY Bracelet
- Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Fairy Circle Crystal Bracelet
- Dainty DIY Anklet
- 2 in 2 Chain Maille and Bead Bracelet Part 1
- 5 Minute Anklet
- Stunning Sea Green Stone Bracelet
- Girls' Night Out Chain Weave Bracelet
- Vintage Pearl DIY Charm Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials