We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The contrast between varied metal chains and pretty, feminine pearls in this Pearl of a Girl Bracelet creates a one-of-a-kind piece sure to garner many compliments. Chain in three different styles and weights makes this an interesting and unique bracelet. The softness of pearls contrasts with the metal chains to result in a heap of eye-catching, contemporary clutter. While this statement piece is a bracelet, you can easily add additional length to the piece to create a captivating necklace. The silver chains of the piece could be substituted with gold, or even antique bronze chains and findings for a vintage look.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Pearl
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Simple and Sweet Seed Bead Bracelet
- Simply Elegant Ombre Bracelets
- Vintage Pearl DIY Charm Bracelet
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Fancy Friendship Bracelets
- Chain and Pearls Bracelet
- Chained Together Friendship Bracelets
- Easy Faux Chainmaille Bracelet
- Copper Crush Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials