We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The contrast between varied metal chains and pretty, feminine pearls in this Pearl of a Girl Bracelet creates a one-of-a-kind piece sure to garner many compliments. Chain in three different styles and weights makes this an interesting and unique bracelet. The softness of pearls contrasts with the metal chains to result in a heap of eye-catching, contemporary clutter. While this statement piece is a bracelet, you can easily add additional length to the piece to create a captivating necklace. The silver chains of the piece could be substituted with gold, or even antique bronze chains and findings for a vintage look.
Project Type: Make a Project
Bead Type: Metal, Pearl
Time to complete: In an evening
Bead Technique Used: Metalwork
Bead Project Type: Bracelet
Difficulty Level: Easy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Seed Bead Revolution
- Chic Stripes Crystal Bracelet
- Dragonfly Princess DIY Bracelet
- Crystal Waves Woven Bracelet
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- Netted Pearl Bracelet
- Cutest Beaded Bezel Rings
- DIY Upcycled Tights Necklace
- DIY Shrink Plastic Rings
- Snowflake Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials