We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Learn how to make a beautiful briolette bracelet with this fun and fabulous jewelry making tutorial. This Lucky Charms Briolette Bracelet is festive enough for St. Patrick's Day, but versatile enough to wear all year-round. Briolette beads are gorgeous and the emerald hue featured here simply stunning. Get started crafting this DIY bracelet today!
"Emerald briolette beads pair up with shiny silver charms to create this themed bracelet. The chain comes filled with jump rings. Just attach the beads and charms for a project any lassie would adore."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- Simply Elegant Ombre Bracelets
- Glamorous Sapphire Gemstone Bracelet
- Chic Knotted Twist DIY Bracelet
- Fairy Circle Crystal Bracelet
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Spiral Chainmaille Bracelet
- Baby Pink Dragon Scale Bracelet
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Shimmering Jump Ring Bracelet
- Easy and Colorful European 4 in 1 Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials