We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Rose pink Swarovski crystals dot the center line between figure eight metal pieces that form this awesome bracelet. Simple to put together, slip the textured links onto the figure eights then close them with pliers. The beads are added after all the metal pieces are attached."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dragonfly Princess DIY Bracelet
- Crystal Waves Woven Bracelet
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- Netted Pearl Bracelet
- Cutest Beaded Bezel Rings
- DIY Upcycled Tights Necklace
- DIY Shrink Plastic Rings
- Snowflake Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- Glamorous Long Beaded Necklace
- Quick DIY Square Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials