We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Rose pink Swarovski crystals dot the center line between figure eight metal pieces that form this awesome bracelet. Simple to put together, slip the textured links onto the figure eights then close them with pliers. The beads are added after all the metal pieces are attached."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shimmering Jump Ring Bracelet
- Hocus Pocus Chainmaille Bracelet
- Pearl of a Girl Bracelet
- Simply Elegant Ombre Bracelets
- Easy and Colorful European 4 in 1 Bracelet
- Baby Pink Dragon Scale Bracelet
- Stunning Sea Green Stone Bracelet
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Easy Jump Ring Bracelet
- Chain and Pearls Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials