We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Rose pink Swarovski crystals dot the center line between figure eight metal pieces that form this awesome bracelet. Simple to put together, slip the textured links onto the figure eights then close them with pliers. The beads are added after all the metal pieces are attached."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- DIY Beaded Crochet Bracelet
- Knotted Chain Bracelet
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Vintage Pearl DIY Charm Bracelet
- Baby Pink Dragon Scale Bracelet
- Girly DIY Pom Pom Bracelet
- Simple and Sweet Seed Bead Bracelet
- Chainmaille and Pearl Bracelet
- Chic Knotted Twist DIY Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jingle Bell Rock DIY Dangle Earrings
- Simple Silver Tree Dangle Earrings
- Charming Christmas Tree Beaded Earrings
- Shimmering Blue Ice Dangle Earrings
- ParaWire Metal Plated Wire
- Twelfth Legion Bracelet
- Ann Martin, All Things Paper
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Quilled Flower Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials