We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Are a fan of copper jewelry? Then you will adore the Ay Yi Yi Copper Bracelet. Make this stunning DIY bracelet and discover how to make beautiful scroll work copper beads sit on your wrist light as a feather but look heavy to the eye. This copper homemade bracelet consists of three strands that are connected with eye pins and chain links to create an ornate-looking jewelry piece. Even though it appears fancy, don't be fooled; you can complete this simple DIY jewelry project in under an hour!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shimmering Jump Ring Bracelet
- Hocus Pocus Chainmaille Bracelet
- Pearl of a Girl Bracelet
- Easy Jump Ring Bracelet
- Easy and Colorful European 4 in 1 Bracelet
- Baby Pink Dragon Scale Bracelet
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Stunning Sea Green Stone Bracelet
- Chic Knotted Twist DIY Bracelet
- Vintage Pearl DIY Charm Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials