Modern Chain Mail Jewelry: Chic Projects to Complete Your Look
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
When I hear "chain mail" my mind immediately jumps to the middle ages, knights in shining armor, and damsels in distress. However, that is not what this book is about; Modern Chain Mail Jewelry: Chic Projects to Complete Your Look by Marilyn Gardiner is all about using an unexpected material, chain mail, for beautiful, wearable jewelry. Whether you're looking to refresh your collection with a new look or you're trying to find a creative use for chain mail from old costumes or projects, Gardiner will not leave you disappointed.
Over 24 jewelry patterns are including within the book, so you have plenty to choose from. From bracelets to earrings, you won't be able to stop when you realize how versatile and fun chain mail is. If you're worried about looking too DIY or old-fashioned, have no fear! Gardiner incorporates gorgeous gems and beads into her designs to make sure each one is customizable and up-to-date with the latest fashions.
While I don't think I would have given this book a second look in the store, once I flipped through the pages I was truly captivated. Gardiner uses both silver and copper chain mail in her designs, and I would never guess how easy they are to put together. While they require time and effort, the difficulty level was never raised too high. These unique pieces of jewelry are perfect for gifts for your friends and gifts for yourself.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- Learn to Make Jewelry
- Enter for your chance to win The Jewelry Recipe Book!
- Chance to Win a Ultimate Jewelry Book and Bead Bundle!
- Win a copy of Fast Peyote Stitch Jewelry!
- Chance to Win a Paracord Jewelry Making Set!
- Chain and Bead Jewelry: Geometric Connections
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- Bead Crochet Basics
- Win a copy of Beach Chic Jewelry!
- Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials