40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads
By: Kelly Spence, Editor of AllFreeJewelryMaking
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
There's always a way with polymer clay! Among the jewelry-making mediums, clay projects are some of the most versatile of all. Polymer clay techniques can be used to create almost any shape or style of jewelry and can even mimic other jewelry techniques and materials. You can mold it, weave it, paint it, swirl it--the possibilities are endless when it comes to polymer clay jewelry. Almost any jewelry project you can imagine can be achieved using polymer clay techniques. You can even make your own polymer clay beads with the most amazingly intricate patterns and designs. Polymer clay is the chameleon of jewelry-making materials!
This collection of 40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads includes polymer clay tutorials for beads, pendants, earrings, charms, bracelets, and more. Each of these clay projects will teach you interesting polymer clay techniques that can be carried over to your own designs and creations. If you've never tried making polymer clay jewelry before, there's no better time to start than now and no better place to begin than here. Let your imagination run free with these amazing polymer clay jewelry projects.
If you love creating these lovely clay bead projects, try your hand at other jewelry making techniques! We have a great collection of beginner projects for you to try with our free eBook, Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects.
40 Polymer Clay Projects for Jewelry and Clay Beads
Table of Contents
Making gorgeous polymer clay jewelry begins with making clay beads! These cool clay projects will show you how to make your own clay beads and clay canes to create completely unique, one-of-a-kind polymer clay jewelry and accessories. From amazing patterns to cool shapes, these polymer clay tutorials cover it all.
- Red Lilly Polymer Clay Cane Tutorial
- Watercolor Clay Beads
- Black and White Swirl Polymer Clay Cane
- Exotic Faux Bloodstone
- No Mold Polymer Skull Beads
- Pug Puppy Bead
From bangles and bracelets to cuffs and charms, there are so many ways to adorn your wrists with clay jewelry. You've never seen so much variety of style and technique as this collection of polymer clay bracelet tutorials exhibits. Check out all of these ideas and find the bracelet or bangle that suits you best.
- Psychedelic Ripple Bangle
- Steampunk Cuff Link Bracelet
- Sweet Treats Charm Bracelet
- Matrixed Turquoise Bracelet
- Black and Beige Cuff
- Braided Clay Bangles
- Celine-Inspired Organic Green Cuff
- Clay Spiral Bangles
- Wings of Love Bracelet
If you love these fun and creative DIY bracelets, then you will adore the projects in our collection, How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 29 Ways. From leather wrap bracelets to crochet wrap bracelets to ribbon wrap bracelets, this DIY jewelry fad offers a range of possibilities, each as fashion-forward as the next.
Some of the prettiest pendants of all are made using polymer clay, as these projects will show. Learn how to layer pieces for a dimensional look, imprint patterns for an intricate design, cut to create interesting shapes, and more with these polymer clay jewelry projects.
- Proenza Schouler Inspired Baroque Necklace
- Candy-Coated Necklace Pendants
- Clay Leaf Pendant
- DIY Colorblock Necklace
- Faux Metal Heart Necklace
- Gilded Clay Jewelry
- Easy Color Block Necklace
- An Apple a Day Necklace
- Chevron Polymer Clay Pendant
- Dangling Clay Flower Necklace
- Dynamic Heart Pendant
- Faceted Clay Necklace
- Faux Dichroic Glass Pendant
- Modern Geometric Pendant
- Reversible Ripple Pendant
- Textured Polymer Clay Pendant
- Triangle Geometric Necklace
- Wasabi Polka Dot Necklace
- Toadstool Terrarium Necklace
- Peacock Spiral Necklace
Making the earrings of your DIY dreams has never been easier than with polymer clay techniques. Create any shape or pattern you please with ever-versatile polymer clay. These clay jewelry projects are just the beginning when it comes to making clay beads and charms for your earring designs. See what ideas you can come up with!
- Pretty Fimo Flower Earrings
- Embossed Clay Earrings
- Stunning Striped DIY Earrings
- Marbled Clay Earrings
- Playful Marshmallow DIY Earrings
Can't get enough of these cute Polymer Clay Earrings? Don't fret, check out our free eBook, 10 DIY Earrings: Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More, and learn how to make earrings from a variety of different materials!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Crochet Jewelry: 10 Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Jewelry Wire Wrap Tutorials
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jewel Tree Earrings
- Shimmering Gold Christmas Tree Earrings
- Whimsical Candy Cane Earrings
- Bright Red Christmas Ornament Earrings
- Starry Cluster Chandelier Earrings
- Braided Thread and Rhinestone Bracelets
- Stitched Arrows Pendant Necklace
- Stunning Snowflake Necklace
- Easy Vintage Handkerchief Necklace
- Sweet Woodland Acorn Necklace